If you have been charged with a criminal offence you do not have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our traffic solicitors or Criminal Lawyers.
At Liberty Law Solicitors our Criminal Lawyers will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we will defend your case clearly, strongly and vigorously to give you the best possible outcome.
We handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Road Traffic offences – including drink driving, driving without a licence, driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including assault and stalking
- Justice procedure offences – breach of bail or court orders, resisting or hindering police, breach of suspended sentences or community service orders
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property, residential and commercial burglaries.
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion, VAT Fraud, High Value Frauds
- Property damage – Criminal Damage cases such as that of graffiti, breakages and fire and explosion.
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances, dangerous or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon such as firearms or explosives
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to our experienced criminal lawyers in Watford or Luton.
Protect your livelihood, protect your liberty. Call Liberty Law Solicitors now!